Table of Contents
The woodsman job earns money through cutting down trees, and fishing. The list of actions which contribute to woodsman includes:
|Dark oak logs|
|1||Allowed to find and plant Custom Saplings for Custom Trees|
|1||Multifish Perk - Allows you to capture more vanilla fish per Catch. Scales with your Fishing, Woodsman and Lure Level.|
|1||Scaling Essence Fishing - Increases the rarity and Essence rate per Catch. Scales with your Fishing, Woodsman and Luck of the Sea Level.|
|15||Lucky fishing: Passive ability increasing changes for McMMO fishing abilities to trigger by 33%.|
|15||10% boost to McMMO fishing EXP gain|
|15||Access to /WoodsmanCondense (/wc): Condenses Charcoal into Charcoal Blocks|
|30||10% boost to McMMO unarmed EXP gain|
|30||Tree Climbing - Rightclicking a log or leaf with a Lead when close to the Tree will allow you to Climb to the Top of a Tree|
|50||Tree Assist - Breaking a piece of Log will cause the Tree to break over Time|
|75||10% boost to McMMO axes EXP gain|
|75||Trees broken using Tree Assist will Auto-Replant saplings|
|75||Access to the /rv Lumberjack|
All users have access to reverse the Charcoal Block Process with /unwoodsmancondense (/unwc)
Essence fishing scales with Woodsman Job, McMMO and the Level of Luck of the Sea you have on your Fishing Rod, additively. This will cap at 20% chance.
Essence fishing has a base chance of 1%.
- Every Luck of the Sea enchantment level grants an increase of 1% chance
- Every Lure level decreases your Essence fishing chance by 1%
- Every Woodsman level grants an increase of ~0.133% chance; capping at 10% chance
- McMMO will grant an increase of 1% chance for every 125 McMMO Fishing level
- At McMMO Treasure Hunter Rank 6, you have an extremely low chance of fishing Eternal Essences
- At McMMO Treasure Hunter Rank 7, you have an extremely low chance of fishing Voidwalker Essences
- At McMMO Treasure Hunter Rank 8, you have an extremely low chance of fishing Entropy Fragments
Fishing up a vanilla Minecraft fish has a chance of triggering Multifish. Multifish allows you to get more than 1 fish per Catch. This applies to only vanilla fish.
This has a base chance of 10%, capping at 25%
- Each lure level grants 1%.
- Every 125 McMMO Fishing Level grants 1%.
- This caps at 8 Bonus Fish.
- Multifish will not give you bonus Jobs XP/Pay.
Lumberjack's Flannel, Requires Woodsman 50
Effect: If meeting the requirements, while holding an Axe while wearing this Arcana, it will grant Strength II to the player.
Lumberjack's Overalls, Requires Woodsman 50
Effect: If meeting the requirements, while holding an Axe while wearing this Arcana, it will grant Speed III to the player.
- Ehre Hatchet
Every 4000 MCMMO levels, the size limit increases. These tools come with two empty slots.
To read more on this process, click here.
|Woodcutting Level||Size Limit|
Woodsman has no crafting recipes available at this moment.