The woodsman job earns money through cutting down trees, and fishing. The list of actions which contribute to woodsman includes:
|Dark oak logs|
|1||Allowed to find and plant Custom Saplings for Custom Trees|
|1||Multifish Perk - Allows you to capture more vanilla fish per Catch. Scales with your Fishing, Woodsman and Lure Level.|
|1||Scaling Essence Fishing - Increases the rarity and Essence rate per Catch. Scales with your Fishing, Woodsman and Luck of the Sea Level.|
|15||Lucky fishing: Passive ability increasing changes for McMMO fishing abilities to trigger by 33%.|
|15||10% boost to McMMO fishing EXP gain|
|15||Access to /WoodsmanCondense (/wc): Condenses Charcoal into Charcoal Blocks|
|30||10% boost to McMMO unarmed EXP gain|
|30||Tree Climbing - Rightclicking a log or leaf with a Lead when close to the Tree will allow you to Climb to the Top of a Tree|
|60||Chance to Fish out a Pearl, which can be used to make Gems|
|75||10% boost to McMMO axes EXP gain|
|75||Trees broken will Auto-Replant saplings|
|75||Access to the /rv Lumberjack|
All users have access to reverse the Charcoal Block Process with /unwoodsmancondense (/unwc)
Also depending on the Woodsman's McMMO and Job Level, they can catch various fish in any biome. Find out more about them Here.
Essence fishing scales with Woodsman Job, McMMO and the Level of Luck of the Sea you have on your Fishing Rod, additively. This will cap at 20% chance.
Essence fishing has a base chance of 1%.
- Every Luck of the Sea enchantment level grants an increase of 1% chance
- Every Lure level decreases your Essence fishing chance by 1%
- Every Woodsman level grants an increase of ~0.133% chance; capping at 10% chance
- McMMO will grant an increase of 1% chance for every 125 McMMO Fishing level
- At McMMO Treasure Hunter Rank 6, you have an extremely low chance of fishing Eternal Essences
- At McMMO Treasure Hunter Rank 7, you have an extremely low chance of fishing Voidwalker Essences
- At McMMO Treasure Hunter Rank 8, you have an extremely low chance of fishing Entropy Fragments
Fishing up a vanilla Minecraft fish has a chance of triggering Multifish. Multifish allows you to get more than 1 fish per Catch. This applies to only vanilla fish.
This has a base chance of 10%, capping at 25%
- Each lure level grants 1%.
- Every 125 McMMO Fishing Level grants 1%.
- This caps at 8 Bonus Fish.
- Multifish will not give you bonus Jobs XP/Pay.
Lumberjack's Flannel, Requires Woodsman 50
Effect: If meeting the requirements, while holding an Axe while wearing this Arcana, it will grant Strength II to the player.
Lumberjack's Overalls, Requires Woodsman 50
Effect: If meeting the requirements, while holding an Axe while wearing this Arcana, it will grant Speed III to the player.
Woodsman has no crafting recipes available at this moment.