|15||Access to /getpos: This displays your coordinates|
|15||Access to /depth: This displays your height relative to sea level|
|15||Access to /Compass: This displays the direction you are facing in degrees|
|15||Access to mine out Basic Geodes|
|15||Access to /Quartz, /qz|
|30||Access to /Nightvision, /nv|
|30||Access to /Condense, /Cond|
|30||Access to /FireResistance, /fr|
|30||Can now find Salt while mining|
|50||Silk Touch Spawners|
|50||Access to mine out VoidMagnets and Advanced Geodes|
|50||Access to Picks with Voidbreaker 1|
|75||Access to Picks with Voidbreaker 2|
|75||Can now find Fallen Relics|
|75||Ability to create Miner Variants of Voidstorages|
|75||Access to the /rv Prospector|
Steel and Slag
2 new resources! Both can be “crafted” by putting an Iron Ingot into a Crafting Table and collecting the made product. There is a 75% chance for Slag and 25% chance for Steel.
Steel can be used to make Saddles and Pet Cages for Zoologists!
Crafting 1 Slag and 1 Water Bucket will produce 2 Charcoal.